The Office of Human Resources: Payroll
Unless noted otherwise, all forms should be returned to Human Resources.
o State Certificate of Exemption from Withholding (IT-2104E-2020) - For any resident who wants to claim exemption from state/city tax. The criteria are listed on the form that must be met to qualify for exemption
o Request for Duplicate W-2 – Please firstname.lastname@example.org for this request
o Request for Pay Stubs - Please email@example.com for this request
o Request for Replacement Check - Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for this request”
o Exemption from Withholding on Compensation for Independent (and Certain Dependent) Personal Services of a Nonresident Alien Individual - This information and forms are to be used by nonresident aliens only who want to claim exemption from federal and state/city taxes
o Pre-Paid Legal Services - Please contact your union about pre-paid legal services that they may offer
o Employment Verification Request Form - Please email email@example.com for this request
These are the scheduled holidays, unscheduled holidays, and annual leave year periods as provided by Board policy or by the various Union contracts, which may be subject to change. As you will see, all groups of employees have similar schedules, but they are not identical. Therefore, it is important that you consult the chart to determine your exact grouping.
Employees are encouraged to use annual leave accruals during the annual leave period in which earned. Hours of work are those designated by the College or unit and cannot be changed or amended without the approval of the President or his or her designee.
For holidays which fall on a Saturday or Sunday, the schedule indicates when they are to be observed, or provides for an unscheduled holiday, for employees who normally are scheduled to work Monday through Friday. For employees other than those in Section 220 titles, who are regularly scheduled to work Saturday and/or Sunday, the holiday is to be observed on the particular Saturday or Sunday in question. For employees in Section 220 titles who are regularly scheduled to work Saturday and/or Sunday, the holiday is to be observed on the Monday or Friday indicated on the chart; if such employee is regularly scheduled to be off on the Monday or Friday in question, that employee is to be credited with a compensatory day. If an employee's regular day off fall on both the observed and the actual holidays, the employee is to be credited with an unscheduled holiday (referred to as a compensatory day for employees in Section 220 titles).
- Emergency Family Medical Leave and Expansion Act Attestation and Request Form
- Emergency Paid Sick Leave Attestation and Request Form
- Full Time Faculty Monthly Attendance Report
- Teaching Adjunct Monthly Attendance Report
- CA, CET and Non-Teaching Adjuncts Timesheet Submission Schedule 2020 – 2021
- College Assistant Time and Leave Summary
- College Assistant Hourly Timesheet
- Continuing Education Teacher (CET)Timesheet
- Continuing Education Teacher (CUNY START) Timesheet
- Adjunct CLT Timesheet
- Administrative Adjunct Bi-Weekly Timesheet
- Application for Leave
- Employee Holiday Calendar 2018 – 2019
- Employee Holiday Calendar 2017 – 2018
- Employee Holiday Calendar 2016 – 2017
- Employee Holiday Calendar 2015 – 2016
- Payroll Calendar – Executive Compensation Plan 2018-2019
- Current Full Time Payroll Calendar 2020 – 2021
- ECP Time and Leave Summary
- Classified Managerial Time and Leave Summary
- ECP Classified Managerial Monthly Timesheet Submission Schedule 2019 – 2020
- ECP Classified Managerial Monthly Attendance Report
- HEO Time and Leave Summary
- Non-Teaching Instructional Staff Timesheet Instructions for Use
- Full Time HEO CLT Timesheet Submission 2019 – 2020
- FT Non-Teaching Instructional Staff (HEO, CLT Research) Timesheet Template
- HEO Request for OT Comp Time (OHRM form)
- Full Time Classified White Collar Time and Leave Summary
- Full Time White Collar (COA) Timesheet Submission Schedule 2019 – 2020
- Full Time Classified White Collar Timesheet Template
- Full Time Classified White Collar Overtime Request Form (OHR Form)
- Full Time Classified Blue Collar Time and Leave Summary
- Summer Schedule Election Form 2020
What is Medgar Evers College/CUNY Federal Identification Number (FIN) or Employer Identification Number (EIN)?
The FIN or EIN number is 13-3893536
How do I change my personal information in the Human Resources and Payroll Databases
To change personal information please submit any changes on CUNYFirst Self-Service. If you are participating in the Transit and Parking Program, submit their Change of Personal Information form to the Office of Human Resources. Contact your union/welfare fund and pensions plan directly.
Why is there a discrepancy between my gross annual earnings and my annual base salary?
For full time employees computation of the biweekly wage is made by dividing the annual salary by the number of calendar days in the year and multiplying this result by fourteen (the number of calendar days in a pay period). For further information please review this The employee should be taken to attachment 5.
What happens if I lost my paycheck?
In the event you lost your paycheck, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org This process takes four to six weeks and will be mailed to the address on file.
How long does it take to make a change to my direct deposit information?
Direct Deposit changes will take effect 2-3 pay periods after a new Direct Deposit form with all fields properly completed has been submitted to the Compensation Unit.
When closing my direct deposit bank account who should I contact first, my bank or the Office of Human Resources?
We advise employees to close their direct deposit account with the Office of Human Resources first to avoid the check being kicked back to the State.
1150 Carroll Street Room, C113
Brooklyn, NY 11225
Phone: (718) 270-6910
Fax: (718) 270-6909