Submitting Forms & Retrieving Records

The following forms may be printed, completed, and submitted to Health Services, S-217. For more information about immunization requirements and documentation, please visit our Immunization Requirements page.

Do you need a copy of your immunization records for your personal records or would you like them to be sent to another institution?

You can pick up your records in person at Health Services, S-217  (a valid photo ID is required)

* When downloading forms, Adobe Acrobat Reader is required.

STUDENTS: upload your secure documents using the following instructional link: CUNYfirst Document Upload – or go to the CUNY website.