IEAC Steering Committee
- Suggest revisions to the IEAC purpose.
- Monitor implementation of MEC Assessment Plan.
- Monitor implementation of Subcommittee charges by reviewing submitted documents.
- Determine the best approach to assessment at the local level.
- Address the specific MSCHE recommendation: Begin work on the process of developing plans to evaluate the assessment process itself to improve its effectiveness.
Steering Committee of the MEC Institutional Effectiveness and Assessment
|Senior VP & Provost, Office of Academic Affairs
|Senior VP, Finance
(Internal Finance/ Risk Management, Designee)
|VP, Enrollment & Student Affairs
|AVP & CIO, Office of Information & Technology
|Dean, Office of Academic Affairs/Accreditation
|Dean, School of Global Education
|Director, Office of Accreditation, Quality Assurance & Institutional Effectiveness
|Director, Office of Institutional Research & Assessment
|Director, Freshman Year Program
|Director, Research & Sponsored Programs