MEC-TV is an all-in-one video and television production studio at Medgar Evers College-the City University of New York in Crown Heights, Brooklyn.
Whether producing a single-camera production or a multi-camera production, MEC-TV is equipped to handle a variety of production needs.
- Studio Size (have to get the sq. x sq.)
- Black, blue, and green curtains for special “screen” effects
- Ideas for interviews, podcasts, short-form performances, and more
- Studio A/V monitoring system
- Digital video switcher for up to six (6) inputs, video capture and overlay, and live graphics
- Recording and playback capabilities
- Three (3) SONY HXR-NX 100 HD studio camera(s)
- Two (2) SONY HXR-NX 100 HD field camera(s)
- Sound mixer and microphone options (boom, handhelds, and lavaliers (wired and wireless))
- Portable lights
- Strand lighting board