CES graduates have been successfully placed in post-undergraduate professional programs, the private and government sectors. Graduates have been placed in chemistry, dentistry, environmental health, civil and environmental science and engineering, forensic science, public health, and science education professional programs. Alumni are employed in the public and private sectors, including chemical and pharmaceutical industries, Department of Education, Department of Transportation, and government and regulatory/safety agencies. Additional careers that Environmental Science BS majors can pursue are: environmental engineering, environmental scientist/specialist, occupational health and safety specialist, public health engineer, environmental science and protection technician, and environmental science and/or engineering professor/teacher.
How to Apply
- Complete and submit the Application for Admissions
- Submit a $65 non-refundable application fee; checks or money orders should be made payable to Medgar Evers College.
- Have all official transcripts and score reports sent directly to Medgar Evers College Office of Admissions including:
- High school transcripts or GED test results if applicable;
- All postsecondary institutions you have attended or have received credit from;
- Official Advanced Placement (AP) scores if applicable.