- This event has passed.
Biden-Harris 2021: What Should the National Black Agenda Be?
February 23 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
With a new (and different) presidential administration it is of critical importance that the national Black community articulate an agenda for systemic and institutional change. There are many issues and many priorities that should be considered and discussed.
The Department of Public Administration will host a panel discussion made up of faculty and professionals to discuss the following issues:
- Health Care – Dr. Don A. Dayson – NYC Public Health Expert
- Criminal Justice – Dr. Byron Price – Department of Public Administration
- Governmental Strategies – Prof. Gregorio Mayers, J.D. – Department of Public Administration
- Economic Equity – Senator James Sanders – Chair of the NY Senate Banking Committee
- Systemic Racism – Dr. Zulema Blair, J.D.- Department of Public Administration
Moderator – Prof. Wallace Ford, J.D. – Department of Public Administration
The panelists will begin with brief presentations followed by a conversation including the panel and conference attendees.
Date: February 23, 2021
Time: 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Zoom Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84936027826