Cases of assault, theft, harassment and other serious or immediate issues should be reported to MEC Public Safety in AB-1/C-17 or call (718)270-6068 immediately.
- Academic Integrity Violations must be reported to the Office of Academic Affairs.
FOR COMPLAINTS FROM FACULTY & STAFF:
Email email@example.com. Please include:
- Complainant’s name and phone number
- Nature and date of alleged violation/behavior
- Name of person(s)/organization responsible for the alleged violation/behavior
- Detailed statement of the incident
- The best time to contact you for more information if needed.
For further information on the Role of the Ombudsman and specific details on a filing a formal complaint, please see link @…..
- Role and Function of Ombudsman
- Copy of Students Complaint Form
- How to File a Complaint
- CUNY Policy and Procedures Handling Students Complaints about Faculty Conduct in Academic Setting