Students are directed to petition the Department of Nursing via the Admission, Retention and Progression Committee (ARPC), in writing, for re-admission.
Opportunity to re-enter and repeat a nursing course is NOT automatic but based on the following:
- Space availability the next time the course is offered
- Review of student performance when course was completed
- Timely submission of the request to retake course to the ARPC committee:
- For spring re-admission: November 1st.
- For fall re-admission: April 1st.