All students must:
- Complete all CUNY admissions requirements. In order to apply to CUNY please visit: www.cuny.edu/admissions.
- Be a New York City resident and/or eligible for in-state tuition.
- Agree to study full-time (minimum 12 credits per semester) in an ASAP-approved Associate degree program
- All students must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.gov and the New York State Tuition Assistance Program (TAP) application at www.hesc.ny.gov each year, and accept any federal and state grant aid awarded (Pell, SEOG, TAP). Students not in receipt of financial aid but otherwise eligible may join ASAP but are responsible for paying all tuition and fees.
- Undocumented students are eligible to apply for ASAP and should apply to Senator Jose Peralta NYS Dream Act at: https://www.hesc.ny.gov/dream/. Students not in receipt of aid but otherwise eligible may join ASAP but are responsible for paying all tuition and fees.
- Current CUNY or transfer students may have 16 or fewer college credits at the completion of the semester prior to entering the program and must be in good academic standing (GPA of 2.0 or above).
- Be fully skills proficient or have no more than two outstanding developmental course needs at the time of entry. Students with developmental course needs are required to enroll and participate actively in co-requisite courses, if necessary.
- Students cannot participate in ASAP, SEEK, and CHAMPSS. Current SEEK students are not eligible to apply to ASAP.
- For instructions on how to apply, click HERE.