Student Conduct and Judicial Affairs
The mission of the Student Conduct and Judicial Affairs office is to ensure that members of the College community have access to a learning environment that is conducive to the highest standards of teaching and learning. We exist to protect the rights, health, and safety of all members of the Medgar Evers College community. We work to create a climate that encourages personal responsibility, lifelong learning and reflective thinking.
Our approach is one that encourages students to be knowledgeable about their rights and responsibilities while promoting thoughtful decision-making, problem-solving, and collaboration amongst peers. Any violations of the rules governing student behavior will be referred to the Dean of Student Affairs. Serious violations of said rules will require a hearing before the Faculty-Student Disciplinary Committee (FSDC).
- Academic Integrity Policy (pdf)
- CUNY Policy on Student Disciplinary Procedures
- CUNY Policy on Alcohol & Drug (pdf)
- CUNY Policy on Acceptable Use of Computer Resources (pdf)
- CUNY Policy on Sexual Harassment (pdf)
- CUNY Policy on Tobacco
- CUNY Policy on Technology Privacy
- Identification Cards (pdf)
- Henderson Rules (pdf)
- Weapons on Campus (pdf)