Communication The College community is urged to learn the facts about COVID-19, the vaccines, and other CDC-recommended measures to lower the risk of transmission. The College will use all available communication platforms to adequately inform faculty, staff, and students about expectations, new procedures, and requirements. These platforms will include:
- Regular email messages.
- Social media platforms will be used to disseminate consistent information and messaging (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.).
- On-campus communications platforms (electronic screens located in the Bedford Building, screen savers on lab computers, posters, and signs throughout campus buildings) will clearly and consistently present the same information.
- Text messages to students will be sent using EAB’s mobile app.
- The College’s website, which has dedicated COVID-19 resource pages, including links to the NYS public health emergency and the CDC resources.
- Additional email messages will be sent to local community groups and alumni to keep them engaged and updated.
- A dedicated link on the website with vaccine information strongly encourages faculty, staff, and students to get vaccinated.