Working @ Student Life
Studies show that students that work on campus receive higher grades than those that work off campus. The Office of Student Life & Development offers a number of positions that are designed to give you that much-needed work experience as well as developing skills that will be valuable to you in the future.
- Greet all visitors to the Office of Student Life & Development with professionalism and courtesy;
- Answer phones and direct calls to appropriate staff members;
- Update and maintain the social media outlets of Student Life & Development. These include: Facebook, Twitter, and blog pages;
- Assist in the planning and implementation of Student Life & Development sponsored programs;
- Log in and out lendable items from the Office;
- Maintain notice boards assigned to Student Life & Development;
- Filing documents, as needed;
- and asist in the maintenance of the office, including cleaning and re-stacking items.
**This position will also occasionally staff the front desk of the SGA **
Student Life & Development maintains a vibrant digital presence for all of its programming. SLD hosts a blog as well as Facebook and Twitter pages. The SLD Media Team is responsible for all content on these media outlets. They generate articles, videos, photo images, and graphics for the sites. They will be supervised by a SLD professional and is a great opportunity to develop valuable skills. Experienced students and those willing to learn and work hard are welcome. The media team is looking for:
- Graphic Artists
Click here to apply