1. UNIX and Shell Scripting Training (02:45:29 hours)
In this Unix training course, you will be introduced to the Unix Operating System, its various features, Unix commands, file systems and file handling, basic and advanced levels of Unix and Shell scripting techniques. You will get to know the architecture of Unix, the control flow, commands execution and the Unix Server ecosystem. This Unix and shell programming course encompasses basic to advance level of Unix and Shell Scripting. The training is user friendly and will emphasize on real-time programs aligned to industry demands.
At a high-level, this is an overview of the key learning from this course:
- The basics of Unix and its advantages over other Operating Systems
- Detailed understanding of the Unix Shell scripting
- The various layers of the Unix architecture
- Running and troubleshooting of the Unix Shell scripts
- The Unix files, directories and user classes
- Unix file attributes and changing file permissions
- Real world Unix shell programming projects
2. Makefile and GNU Make for C/C+ Projects on Linux Systems (01:50:10 hours)
This “Makefile and GNU Make” course is unique and not available anywhere else. It is a must-have skill for defining the build process for new product and understanding for maintenance of existing product.
Subtitles are provided with this course.
Why learn Makefile and GNU Make:
- It is a must-have skill for Software Development/Maintenance
- Every project has build activity
- There are separate Build and Release teams
- Automation of Build is a must for big real and complex projects
- First step to get complex product to release
- Necessary to understand the working of Product
- Better management of product
- Fresh engineers require better understanding of system
- Well prepared for interview
Build process is one of the most important activity in development and support of software product. Software products have grown with unbelievable number of files. Now most of the big software products require separate team for build activity. Similarly, there are lot of tasks required for managing the software products. Whether it is a development from scratch or maintenance of existing product, build process has to be defined and understood properly. Makefile and GNU Make are used heavily from years for software product build automation.
The complexity of build process and numerous tasks to maintain the software product require efficient automation. Makefile and GNU make in Linux/Unix provide great features to automate the build process and tasks in efficient way. Use of Makefile in C/C++ project is very common and GNU make is most favorite tool of developers for building the complex projects.
3. LINUX MASTERY: Master the Linux Command Line in 11.5 Hours (11:20:34 hours)
In this section, you will learn what Linux commands are, and how they are structured so that you can get valuable insight into how working with the Linux command line works, rather than just memorizing command after command after command like other Linux courses will make you do.
You will learn important concepts such as:
The difference between the Linux terminal and the shell.
Command Input and Output.
Connecting Linux Commands together to Build Sophisticated Data Pipelines.
And so many other useful conceptsÂ that will give you the fundamental skills to confidentlyÂ use the command line to accomplish anything you want.
This online course is in partnership with New York-based ZAV Technology, a fast growing Information Technology and Consulting Services Company focused on enabling enterprises from diverse sectors, including not for profit organizations, achieve sustainable growth and operational excellence through innovative use of technology and human resources.