1. Computer Networks Security from Scratch to Advance (08:04:52 hours)
By the end of this course you will be fully aware of the wired and wireless computer networks basics, devices, and protocols in a step-by-step pace. You will also reach the professional level in networks security in terms of concepts, technologies, and tools. The course requires no background or pre-requisite, yet you will be able to understand all the up-to-date terminologies in network security during the lectures.
2. Map Network Security Scanning Basics and Advance Technology (03:49:04 hours)
This course will start off with the basics of network scanning with Nmap and move into how you can use it safely and effectively in your network. You will use practical examples and demonstrations to learn how to use Nmap right now!
3. Networking and Security Hacking (01:29:14 hours)
Understand all the IT Networking Fundamentals and learn how the computer network functions. The course provides an introduction network security
4. Computer Hacker and Forensic Investigator (09:01:52 hours)
These professionals will be able to find forensic evidences in a neutral perspective. They will also be in a position to determine the vulnerabilities and track the intruders into the systems.
By attaining this Course, professionals can prove their skill and knowledge in the following fields.
- Investigation processes in Computer forensics
- Legal issues involved in investigations
- Searching evidence and digital handprints
- Methodologies of Acquisition and seizing
- Digital evidence, their types, examination processes
- Electronic crime and their categories
- Electronic crime scene evaluation, acquiring and conducting primary interviews
- Electronic evidence preservation and reporting crime scenes
- Setting up forensic lab in computer
- Knowledge of windows, Linux and mac boot up
- File systems and their differences, booting a failed hard drive
- Volatile and non-volatile information gatherings
- Recover deleted files and hard dusk partitions
- Steganography, Steganalysis and forensics of image files
- Concepts of password cracking and investigating password attacks
- Investigate log files and determining the root cause
- Access Data FTK expertise
- Attacks on wireless and related issues
- E-mail crimes, its investigation and recovery of deleted mails
- Writing investigative reports
This online course is in partnership with New York-based ZAV Technology, a fast growing Information Technology and Consulting Services Company focused on enabling enterprises from diverse sectors, including not for profit organizations, achieve sustainable growth and operational excellence through innovative use of technology and human resources.