1. The Beginnerâ€™s Guide to Artificial Intelligence (01:45:37 hours)
The course presents an overview to Artificial Intelligence – without relying on any prior computer science or tech knowledge.
What is Artificial Intelligence – in simple words? How is it different from normal computer programs and apps?
Why canâ€™t a computer tell whether there is a bird on a picture?
What is hype, what is only marketing BS and what is the real potential of Artificial Intelligence?
What is the expected impact of AI on the economy in numbers? How much funding goes into AI? What other numbers are relevant and where can I find them?
What are algorithms and why are they important? And what do they have to do with cake?
How to assess whether something is an AI? Why is that important?
What research fields exist in Artificial Intelligence?
Where can I see real AI in my daily life?
And why you donâ€™t need to fear a robot-apocalypse any time soon (Spoiler alert: they are having problems telling whatâ€™s in front of them).
2. Artificial Intelligence Reinforcement Learning in Python (09:58:35 hours)
Learning about supervised and unsupervised machine learning is no small feat. To date, we have over SIXTEEN (16!) courses just on those topics alone. And yet, reinforcement learning opens up a whole new world. As youâ€™ll learn in this course, the reinforcement learning paradigm is varies from supervised and unsupervised learning than they are from each other.
Itâ€™s led to new and amazing insights both in behavioral psychology and neuroscience. As youâ€™ll learn in this course, there are many analogous processes when it comes to teaching an agent and teaching an animal or even a human. Itâ€™s the closest thing we have so far to a true general artificial intelligence.
3. Artificial Intelligence A-Z: Learn How to Build AI (16:26:33 hours)
Learn key AI concepts and intuition training to get you quickly up to speed with all things AI. Covering:
How to start building AI with no previous coding experience using Python.
How to merge AI with Open AI Gym to learn as effectively as possible.
How to optimize your AI to reach its maximum potential in the real world.
Here is what you will get with this course:
- Complete Beginner to Expert AI Skills â€“ Learn to code self-improving AI for a range of purposes. In fact, we code together with you. Every tutorial starts with a blank page and we write up the code from scratch. This way you can follow along and understand exactly how the code comes together and what each line means.
- Code Templates â€“ Youâ€™ll receive downloadable Python code templates for every AI you build in the course. This makes building truly unique AI as simple as changing a few lines of code. If you unleash your imagination, the potential is unlimited.
- Intuition Tutorials â€“ Where most courses simply bombard you with dense theory and set you on your way, we believe in developing a deep understanding for not only what youâ€™re doing, but why youâ€™re doing it. Thatâ€™s why we donâ€™t throw complex mathematics at you, but focus on building up your intuition in coding AI, making for infinitely better results down the line.
- Real-World Solutions â€“ Youâ€™ll achieve your goal in not only 1 game but in 3. Each module is comprised of varying structures and difficulties, meaning youâ€™ll be skilled enough to build AI adaptable to any environment in real life, rather than just passing a glorified memory â€œtest and forgetâ€ like most other courses. Practice truly does make perfect.
- In-Course Support â€“ Weâ€™re fully committed to making this the most accessible and results-driven AI course on the planet. This requires us to be there when you need our help. Thatâ€™s why weâ€™ve put together a team of professional Data Scientists to support you in your journey, meaning youâ€™ll get a response from us within 48-hours maximum.
This online course is in partnership with New York-based ZAV Technology, a fast growing Information Technology and Consulting Services Company focused on enabling enterprises from diverse sectors, including not for profit organizations, achieve sustainable growth and operational excellence through innovative use of technology and human resources.