Commitment to Each Other Working groups have been established to create and disseminate training materials and educational communications regarding how to meet standards and expectations and why compliance is necessary. Student leaders have committed to supporting the College's efforts to create a culture of compliance by developing and distributing student-driven messages encouraging cooperation and personal responsibility. Every MEC employee and student returning to campus will be asked to adhere to strict protocols recommended by public health. In addition, we will commit to protect each other's health and safety by:
- Wearing a face-covering in all common areas (unless you are alone in an individual office).
- Completing a health screening online and/or using a new smartphone app. Anyone with health symptoms consistent with possible exposure to COVID-19 will be asked to quarantine and obtain medical clearance.
- Adhering to restrictions on social gatherings and maintaining social (physical) distance in the presence of others in all campus spaces.
- Agreeing to complete quarantine or isolation periods when required. Violations of these requirements would be taken very seriously and would be handled under the student conduct system.
- Practicing good hygiene through frequent hand washing and disinfection of shared surfaces.