Performance Management Process
The Performance Management Process is the University's mechanism for ensuring clarity about University and college priorities and expectations for the year; recognizing and acknowledging progress at all levels; uniting a diverse set of colleges into an integrated University; ensuring University's Master Plan guides the plans and priorities of the colleges while each retains its own identity, mission, and governance; and introducing and ensuring more accountability into the system.
The PMP has nine objectives:
- Strengthen CUNY flagship and college priority programs, and continuously update curricula and program mix
- Attract and nurture a strong faculty that is recognized for excellent teaching, scholarship and creative activity
- Ensure that all students receive a solid general education and effective instruction, particularly in the first 60 credits of study
- Increase retention and graduation rates
- Improve post-graduate outcomes
- Improve quality of student academic support services
- Increase or maintain access and enrollment; facilitate movement of eligible students to and among CUNY campuses
- Increase revenues and decrease expenses
- Improve administrative services
For more information, contact Ms. Valerie L. Acham, Senior Associate Director of Accreditation, Quality Assurance and Institutional Assessment and PMP Campus Liaison at firstname.lastname@example.org.