The Office of Internal Communications consists of a team of experienced professionals who work in partnership with the College's academic and administrative units to support event promotion and the College's advancement goals while promoting awareness of the Medgar Evers College brand.
The office provides the strategic development of promotional collateral materials, which include:
- Graphics (flyers, posters, banners, brochures, and publications)
- Digital media (multimedia design, motion graphics, video, and social media support)
- Editorial (copywriting, editing, and proofreading support)
The office also produces College-wide communications including:
- Events at MEC
- Posts on electronic campus signage (e-boards)
- Internal marketing initiatives
- Maintains the College's brand guidelines
All requests can be sent via email to email@example.com.
Office of Internal Communications
Medgar Evers College
1150 Carroll Street, suite 400
Brooklyn, NY 11225