Office of the Registrar
The mission of the Registrar’s Office is to ensure the accuracy, integrity, and security of student academic records; and, to provide the highest quality of information and services to students, faculty, and staff.
- The Office of the Registrar provides a wide range of services to the college community. It coordinates activities including, but not limited to, an efficient course registration, maintenance and protection of academic records, and certification of students for continued enrollment and for graduation.
- The Office of the Registrar maintains, interprets, and monitors academic policy and communicates procedures to faculty, students, and the College's various constituencies.
- The office certifies student enrollment and academic eligibility to various governmental, public, private, and academic agencies.
- The Office of the Registrar’s guiding principle is to respond to legitimate requests for information or services as quickly and accurately as possible, in a professional and courteous manner.
WU/INC/WN/F Grade Reminders:
Incomplete Grading Information:
Credit-Rating/No-Credit at a Glance:
Fall 2020 Verification of Enrollment
- Change of Address – students can download the form to change their address
- Change of Name/Social Security - Students who would like to change their Name and or Social Security Number may download the form. The form may only be submitted in person at the Office of the Registrar.
- CUNY e-Permits - The on-line permit process allows students to make arrangements to take courses at OTHER CUNY COLLEGES without having to directly contact both the home and host colleges for approval. The intent of this process is to provide a convenient means of obtaining permission to register for courses offered at other CUNY colleges.
- Directory Information Non-Disclosure Form – Students can use the form to block directory information from being released on their behalf.
- Duplicate Diploma Request Form – Students can use the form to order a duplicate for a lost or stolen diploma.
- Enrollment Verification –CUNY - Medgar Evers College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide degree and enrollment verification. National Student Clearinghouse may be contacted at: studentclearinghouse.org
- Independent Study Form - An independent study (IND) course is an organized program of individualized study supervised by a faculty sponsor where a student participates self-regulated learning. Students can utilize the form to register for an independent study course.
- Transcript Request – Students can utilize the form or website to order a copy of their transcript.
WA Reversal - Students who do not comply with the immunization requirements after 30 days from the first day of classes will receive a 'WA' grade and will not be allowed to attend classes.