- Continue to monitor implementation of Middle States and College recommendations within the context of CUNY Performance Management Process (PMP) goals.
- Provide support and guidance to Schools, Departments and programs during accreditation and re-accreditation processes.
- Monitor and support programs in completing mandated recommendations and/or findings resulting from accreditation processes.
- Monitor implementation of Middle States Commission on Higher Education Self Study recommendations and suggestions.
- Collaborate on Strategic Planning Cycles as recommended by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education.
- Collaborate on implementing the MEC Assessment Plan to reflect new emphases developed by MEC, CUNY, and the US Department of Education.
- Ensure compliance of recommendations resulting from Self Studies submitted to professional accrediting bodies including New York State Education Department (NYSED), Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN), Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), the Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP), and the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE).
- Collaborate with academic and service units in preparing:
MEC Assessment Plan
MEC Assessment Calendar 2018-19