Adult and Continuing Education
Distance Learning (Online) Certificate Programs
Distance (Online) Learning is the new normal for busy professionals, students, stay at home moms and dads, and those simply needing to fit study around work, social or family obligations. Study at home, in the office, or any place and time that fits your schedule!
Adult and Continuing Education has partnered with the following select distance learning partners. Keep reading to learn more about the programs and registration requirements of each partner.
Adult and Continuing Education at Medgar Evers College has partnered with LERN’s UGotClass to provide online certificate programs in the following areas:
- Business Research Certificate
- Dementia Care
- LEED Green Associate Exam Preparation
- Supervisory and Leadership Certificate
- Mobile Marketing Certificate
- Video Marketing Certificate
- Certificate in Online Teaching
To register visit http://www.yougotclass.org/catalog.cfm/Mec.
ed2go (formerly Gatlin Educational Services)
Click here or call toll-free 1-877-221-5151 to learn more or to register.
Adult and Continuing Education at Medgar Evers College, in partnership with ed2go (formerly Gatlin Education Services), offers online open enrollment programs designed to provide the skills necessary to acquire professional level positions for many in-demand occupations. Our programs are designed by a team of professionals from each respective field, who work to provide you with an effective web-based learning experience. Instructors/mentors are actively involved in your online learning experience. They respond to any questions or concerns, as well as encourage and motivate you to succeed. Each program includes a set of lessons and evaluations; grades are a combination of the instructor/mentor's evaluation of students' work and computer graded tests. We know you'll appreciate the quality as well as the convenience of anytime, anywhere learning!
Click here to learn more or to register.
Adult and Continuing Education at Medgar Evers College, in partnership with Get-ACE, offers online Technical, Business, Management, Social Media Certificate Programs designed to provide the skills necessary to achieve success.
- Technical Communication Essentials.
- Online Information for Blogs, the Web, and Help.
- Technical Publishing.
- Technical Communication Career Start-Up.
- Business Management.
- Business Communication.
- 3 Social Media Certificates (Fundamentals/Intermediate/Advanced).
- and more to come…
Online certificate programs may be taken anytime, anywhere, 24-hours a day, seven days per week. These online Certificate Programs are a great opportunity for students throughout the world via an up-to-date, online-based learning system. Each certificate consists of three, four or five courses, and each course is about eight weeks long with direct student–teacher interaction. Courses can be taken individually, concurrently or can be selected “à la carte” from any certificate.
George Brown College
Click here or call toll-free 1-866-277-5719 to learn more or to register.
Adult and Continuing Education at Medgar Evers College, in partnership with George Brown College, offers four interactive and highly innovative technical training distance education programs that combine state-of-the-art lab simulation with award-winning curriculum. You can register into these programs anytime, and work through the material at your own pace, from your home or workplace.
- Electronics Technician Certificate. The ET program covers the fundamentals of electronics and prepares the graduate for employment and/or further on-the-job training as a consumer, commercial or industrial electronics service technician.
- Electromechanical Technician Certificate. The EM program is designed to provide students with a foundation in electromechanical technology that can lead to a career in fields such as industrial maintenance, design and installation, technical services, technical sales, and industrial research and development.
- Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) Technician Certificate. The PLC program provides the knowledge base and the basic technical skills necessary to work with plc control systems found in industrial and manufacturing environments. PLC programming training is provided with the use of a PLC simulator.
- Robotics Technician Certificate. This program provides an introduction to industrial robotics used in plants or manufacturing systems. The primary focus of the program is on automated manufacturing processes, the role of robots within these processes, and related support equipment.
The curriculum is provided on DVD and is supported by an online virtual campus, where students access online testing and additional resources. Administrative, technical and tutorial support is provided by a live Student Support Center which you can reach by toll-free phone number, email or online forums.
Click ONLINE Real Estate Classes to learn more or to register.
Adult and Continuing Education at Medgar Evers College has partnered with REcampus to provide you with the highest quality online real estate education available. View continuing education offerings through the REcampus site link provided above and get started today.
Center for Legal Studies
The Center for Legal Studies offers online Paralegal, Legal Secretary and more. Visit www.legalstudies.com or call 1-800-522-7737 to register.
Triumphant Journeys offers GoalInnovations Coaching™ Online Certificate Program, and much more. To register visit www.goalinnovations.com.
No discounts apply to distance learning (online) programs.