Presented at the 8th Annual Statewide CSTEP Conference, April, 2000
- Delilah Morrison, Bacteria and Fungi in the Home Environment: Determining the Concentration of Airborne Organisms. Wilbert Hope and Joy Johnson (Faculty Mentors), Dept. of Biology and Dept. of Physical Sciences, Medgar Evers College.
- Marie Ange Barreau and Lucille Grullon, Effects of Molecular Weight on Retention Time for Alcohols and Alkanes in Gas Chromatography. Umesh Nagarkartte and Wilbert Hope (Faculty Sponsors), Depts. of Biology, Mathematics and Physical Sciences and Environmental Science, Medgar Evers College.
- Kim Farquharson and Steve Carleton1, PCR Analysis and DNA Fingerprinting of a Specific Mycobacterium tuberculosis Genomic Site. Mozaffar Hassan (Faculty Mentor), Dept. of Biology, Medgar Evers College of CUNY and 1Dept. of Anatomy and Cell Biology, SUNY Health Science Center at Brooklyn.
- Hydel Martinez, Vesa Koistenen1 and Antti Vaheri1, Expression of the TULA-Virus Nucleocapsid Protein in Sf9 Cells. Charles desBordes (Faculty Sponsor), Dept. of Biology, Medgar Evers College of CUNY and 1Dept. of Virology, University of Helsinki, Finland.
- Psyche Robert, Kevin Holocomb1 and Roland Matthews1, Papillary Serous and Clear Cell Adenocarcinoma of the Endometrium in African-American and Carribean-American Women. Anthony Udeogalanya (Faculty Sponsor), Department of Biology, Medgar Evers College of CUNY and 1Division of Gynecologic Oncology, SUNY Health Science Center at Brooklyn.
- Natasha Rowe, Irmgard Suominen1 and Mirja Salkinoja-Salonen1, Isolating and Tracking Bacillus species Bacteria from Hard Taco Shells. Ann Brown (Faculty Sponsor), Department of Biology, Medgar Evers College of CUNY and 1Department of Virology, Univeristy of Helsinki, Finland.
- Yvette Samuels, Leena Kostamovaara1, Petri Auvinen1 and Antti Vaheri1, Interaction of Rhoprotein with Ezrin: Subcloning of Cdc42 Point-mutated Clones into pIRES1-neo Vector/Contransfection of Ezrin cDNA into HeLa Cells. Carolle Nicolas-Bolnet (Faculty Sponsor), Department of Biology, Medgar Evers College of CUNY and 1Department of Virology, Institute of Biotechnology, Univ. of Helsinki, Finland.
Fourth Place Winner, Natural Science Category