Academic Year (Fall and Spring)
- Pre-College Courses (0 credit; H.S. Credit)
- These courses will focus on building reading, writing and math skills.
- They will be offered starting in the Fall 2011 semester.
- High school credit by arrangement.
Introductory level credit courses (3 and 4 credits)
- Basic Biology
- Basic Chemistry
- Basic Physics
- Environmental Health Issues
- Introduction to Criminal Law
- Introduction to Psychology
- Introduction to Sociology
- Introduction to World Art History
- African American History and Culture
- English Composition I
- Fundamentals of Speech
- Freshman Seminar (2 credits)
Environmental Science Program
Study environmental health issues in your community. Visit and learn at various sites in Brooklyn and beyond. Conduct and present supervised laboratory and field research. Hear and participate in panel discussions by science experts.
- Earn valuable experience, college credit, and by arrangement you my earn high school credit as well.
- Open to rising 11th and 12th graders at all NYC DOE high schools.