Learn About Our High-Impact™ Coaching Certificate Program!
Coaching is a $2.4 billion business in the U.S. More people are using coaches every day. Becoming credentialed is vital to success as a coach in this increasingly competitive market. These intensive training programs will prepare you to perform as a fully-trained coach, providing independent coaching sessions and full coaching engagements. Completion of the program provides all the training hours needed to become credentialed as an Associate Certified Coach with the International Coach Federation (ICF).
Option 1: Virtual Based Learning Program:
- Conducted via webinar and “teleconference classes”
- Attend from any location; no travel
- Begins Monday, October 15th at 12:00 PM. Call Chaya at 347-240-8899 for the full schedule and pricing.
Option 2: Blended Learning Program:
- Four in-person classroom hours per month and two monthly “teleconference classes”
- Learn in a college setting with others
- Begins on Tuesday, October 16th at 9:30 AM. Call Chaya at 347-240-8899 for the full schedule and pricing.
Graduates of these programs will gain the skills to:
- Structure coaching conversations
- Utilize coaching theories, models and frameworks in a skilled professional manner
- Successfully conduct a coaching conversation, session and full engagement
- Work with clients to set goals, promote action, manage accountability, and create awareness within the ICF Code of Ethics and Core Competencies guidelines
- Chart their own pathway towards their individualized coach approach to support clients in achieve the results they desire
- Have a core body of knowledge about coaching theory and models
- Understand the range of possible settings and populations with whom they can use their coaching skill
- Learn strategies to build and market their business
- Be able to work with assessments where appropriate, such as DISC, 360 Assessment, Clean Sweep, and more
To successfully complete the course, participants will need to: attend and participate in classes, both in-person and virtual (teleclass); complete assignments from each class; complete a final paper; submit an audio recording of a coaching session for proficiency review; complete a supervised practicum during which you will receive practice and guidance while working with your own coaching client(s); complete three months of mentored coaching practice.
About the Instructors:
Janine Schindler, ICF Master Certified Coach, International Executive Coach and Trainer: She was the first two-term president of the ICF NYC Chapter and serves on the global ethical review board. She is part of New York University’s coaching faculty and curriculum development team, trains for Results Coaching Systems, and founded her own global company JAS Coaching & Training Inc. in 2001. She was named Woman of the Year by the National Association of Professional Women
Chaya Abelsky, ICF Professional Certified Coach: Chaya founded her own coaching business, Triumphant Journeys LLC, in 2007, that focuses on personal growth, after receiving certification in Coaching from New York University. With clients ranging from high profile public service professional and funders to people from all walks of life, her mission is the same: to help clients take on their lives with full joy, commitment and action.
For dates, pricing or other questions call Chaya at 347-240-8899 or email her at