Stay on track with EduTrac
What is EduTrac?
EduTrac is a web-based academic advisement and degree audit software system, which will enable you to:
- View course requirements that are needed to achieve your academic goals.
- Trackyour academic progress toward degree completion.
- Identify courses you need to take each semester and make long-range plans for your course of study.
- Explore other degree options. By clicking on the “What If” link you can see how courses you have taken can be applied to another major of interest.
- Work more effectively with your Academic Advisor and Faculty Mentor.
- Display all courses (completed, in progress (IP), required and taken but not required)
- Grade Point Average (GPA) Calculator: Enable you to see the grades needed to achieve your desired gpa.
- “What If” audit: this feature can be used if you are thinking about a change of major.
- Checklist of graduation and major requirements
- CUNY ACT Skills Examinations (are your remedial courses complete?)
- Links to frequently used sites such as e-SIMS, SASS Center, Freshman Year Program, and SEEK/Special Programs
- How to Register:
- New Users-Click on “Register for a New Account” and follow instructions. Then follow steps below.
- Returning Users-Enter your username and password
- Click on Log-In
- Then Click on: Student Advisement Degree Audit
Important Registration Information
An official MEC email address and a CUNY Portal ID are MANDATORY for all registration activities!!!!
GET YOURS NOW!!!
- If you already have a CUNY PORTAL account, go to https://cunyportal.cuny.edu and click on to register.
Click on STUDENT, then follow on-screen directions
- Your new and official MEC email address is:
- Your new password is your date of birth, in this format
For assistance with EduTrac,