While most of our students and faculty are on their summer break we are hard at work on campus. Following will be some of the projects that we are working on this summer that will promise better spaces for our students, faculty and staff:
- Admissions is moving its operations to the School of Business and Student Services Building. Their new space will offer current and upcoming students more efficient, centralized service.
- Former Women’s Center will be renovated into a new Counseling Services Center.
TAP/Financial Aid Reception
- Former classroom adjacent to Financial Aid Office will be reconstructed for a one-stop Financial Aid/TAP service desk for students.
- Space is scheduled to be reconfigured for the center’s relocation to the Carroll Building and include new furniture.
- Room B1032X has been renovated for the creation of a writing center. Facilities Management worked in conjunction with Information Technology (IT). The space is equipped with (11) new computer workstations and (4) laptops.