IT Mission Statement
The IT Department in Medgar Evers college mission is to:
- Foster academic excellence and empowerment of our faculty, students and staff in teaching, learning and research through the use of information technology.
- Deliver excellent customer service to support the mission of the college.
- Deliver technology to innovate, secure and advance the academy in the 21st century.
The Division of Information Technology provides access to computing and related technologies in support of the College's instructional, research, and administrative activities.
Located in the AB1 Building of Medgar Evers College. 1638 Bedford Ave, Brooklyn, NY, 11225. Room C06.
The entire facility is networked on a high-speed backbone, which provides access to the Internet and campus network services, including the following:
- Electronic mail
- The World Wide Web
- Charles Evans Innis Memorial Library Online
- Wireless network
- Specialized departmental resources