The mission of the Office of Human Resources is to provide positive leadership for human resources programs and deliver the highest quality services possible to its constituents.
The Office of Human Resources will:
- Provide the full range of employment service and support to campus departments for instructional staff and classified service positions;
- Provide information and counseling on health and welfare plans and retirement programs;
- Provide support to faculty and staff in processing benefits and personnel transactions;
- Provide consultation on classification reviews and job descriptions;
- Provide assistance to departments in the recruitment and selection of instructional staff and classified service staff;
- Provide support for the College affirmative action commitment to hire qualified individuals with disabilities and applicants from under-represented groups;
- Provide staff development service and counseling for non-teaching instructional staff and classified service staff; and,
- Develop and interpret human resources information systems.